It is kind of ridiculous to watch this pup put away food. Being so young she has to eat four times a day (once every 6 hours). By the time she's full, her stomach is a big hard potbelly of delicious food. I didn't think you could fit so much food into something so small.
This is a picture of her the first night she was with us:
She's also starting to vocalize, which is extremely cute I think. It's not a whole lot of vocalization, just enough to tell the doorstop who's boss or to tell us she wants to be picked up. She's getting bigger every day and I'm both excited to see her grow up and sad she won't be a tiny baby anymore.
p.s. Her gray ear is growing more slowly than her black one, which makes her have this adorable lopsided head thing. Her gray ear is also sort of standing up, which I love.

No comments:
Post a Comment