Thursday, June 26, 2008
Daycare
Ok, so she love love loved the new place. I like them a lot too. They told me she is everyone's friend and great with all the dogs of all the sizes. That makes me really happy, like a proud mommy after her kid's first day at kindergarten. She passed through her eval and spent the day romping with other pups. I think I'm going to try to budget in daycare every Weds. I picked her up at around 6:15. She ran like a bat outta heck to me, then we get in the car, and within 5 min she's passed out for the rest of the night. It was adorable. She was trying so hard to stay awake and you could see her droopy eyes, then the next time I checked she was sprawled flat on her side OUT.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment