So, she's about 7 1/2 months old now. I can't believe it's been so long, but at the same time I can't believe it's been so little. It seems like she's always been a part of my life. Her favorite activities of all time are the dog beach, hiking, the dog park and coming with me to my kickball games. Last night was the last game of the season (before the playoffs) and she was playing with a little goldendoodle AND they both ran onto the field during another team's game... OOPS But, I do have to say it was hilarious to see this gray and black blur and a cream blur run through the field at top speed. The great thing about the place we play games is there is a dog park at the front of it. SO, up until the first game is over, there are a ton of dogs. It was kind of amusing to see her meet a really dominant female pit last night. Now, I do have to admit that my pup is a relatively dominant girl herself, but she was all sorts of submissive to this girl. She even rolled on her back. The girl (though neutered), did hump her. You'd have thought Ariel had never met another dog in her life.
Today will be her first day trying out a new daycare center (Canine Cabana). This place was recommended to me by a coworker's friend. Everything I've read about it say it's really good, so I'm hopeful that it won't be like the last place where she comes back dirty and more energetic than when she left. SOOO, we'll see how this goes.
Medical Updates: She is finally done with all her shots, microchipped and is finished healing from her spay. I am glad for puppy health insurance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment